Please send your suggested revisions to PAT BUBB ([email protected]) on or before the end of the day on Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Complete all courses required for the Foundation High School Program (FHSP) with at least one Endorsement.
- Complete the high school portion of a six- or eight-year program of study that includes, in high school, a coherent sequence of two or more career and technical education courses for 3 or more credits.
- Complete at least two college-level courses as part of the high school graduation plan. Each college-level course must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be a career and technical education course taken for high school credit
- Must be either an articulated course for which the student has earned a grade of 80 or better or a dual-credit course for which the student has earned a passing grade.
- Must be a course that is included in a college-and-career-focused program of study graduation plan.
- Complete a declaration of intent to be an RGV LEAD Scholar.